<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Sunday, March 07, 2010

busy bumblebee
Brief update:

Been extremely busy with school, my goodness, the work is really bombarding me (it's like twice of last year's I have no idea why), the people around me are scarily hardworking which worries me quite a bit because I'm precisely the contrast. Dance is almost EVERYDAY because concert is 2 months away (& tjc's is 1) I'm very very excited for it but you see, that means I'm very very tired as well. haha. Even on Saturdays!!! I've to miss Sat ministry and rush to/from service:/ Then again extensive dance means I've been spending a lot of time with my dance friends♥

It's hola! MSA week here once again and this feels more stressful than promos last year, haha. The expectations I'm giving myself (+those from my parents definitely) is making me go sick to the bone with stress. I know, take a deep breath. I'm in my dad's office right now trying my very best to do Chemistry which I'm so bad at. The computer man had to call to say he has to reformat my screwed up comp at home hence I'm trying to do more Moles&empirical&titration so I can be distracted from the sad fact that the highly important stuff in my comp are gonna be *poof GONE FOREVER :'(

By the way I got B for Alevels Chinese which I'm a little upset about, but still I'm thankful for it and I decided not to retake for the purely good reason that Chinese lessons are helluva waste of time & effort.

On a happier note, I got a new organizer so I'm just that little bit more excited for school hahaha. Ah Lucas just sent me an encouragement sms thankzkew with all my heart. And of course, God's been the reason why I haven't like maybe broken down into pieces and He has been turning my days from (if it's)bad-->good so at least at night instead of worrying about stuff I can concentrate on sleeping first, at most it only takes till the next day to be good again. He makes me realise I can still find joy in bad times :)

Kay, promise I will be back soon.